Julie Elaine Brown is an experienced marketer with 20 years’ experience in digital transformation.
She has a thorough understanding of the impact different content, campaigns, and experiences have at each stage of the journey. Her work helps accelerate the buying decision, improve engagement, reduce churn and supports the entire customer lifecycle. Her “special sauce” is the ability to nurture customer advocacy through personalized content.
Some key achievements:
- 8 years running a data-driven digital strategy consultancy with a focus on large-scale ecommerce, personalization, and B2B integrated marketing.
- As C.E.O., launched, ran, and sold the assets to a Series-A1 funded ecommerce marketplace for wellness experiences.
- As an intrapreneur at Johnson & Johnson, created the first peer-to-peer community and resource network for caregivers; partnered with every NGO and National Caregiving association to establish a single destination.
- As Editor-in-Chief for StubHub (acquired by eBay), grew site traffic and increased CLV via SEO, email, site merchandising, and content partnerships.
- As a partner at PodSF, led digital strategy for Quinstreet, DHL, and HP; including full website redesigns and customer experience transformations.
She holds an M.A. in Journalism from Northeastern University, and a B.A. in English from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Julie moved to San Francisco, CA in 1998, is an INTJ, pescatarian, and likes running on the beach with her Jack Russell.
Download Julie’s CV